Intertextual Connections


Exposure

Ideas create influences.

Reality shocks perspective.

Expression vocalises opportunity.



I visited TL at the hospital after work yesterday, I spent close to 2 hours with him. Along the running minutes, other shadows came around too and not before long we went back to just chatting away about an upcoming marriage of a good friend, how TL really was very lucky in the accident (because the pictures were insane!! absolutely insane!! I'm gonna scan them and post it up), also mentioning about Tim's dealing with the passing of his dad. We were all in some way exposed - to one another, ourselves and rude reality of recent circumstances before us. Albeit, heavy loaded, I personally continued to seek the Lord this week.

The casting house has just gotten back to me as well with regards to the Par Paint ad that I was suppose to do. The result: -scrapped. They basically cancelled the production with the casting house because the initial agreement and payment was for TV exposure. It seems the Japanese wants the usage for cinema, tvc and also print in their own Nippon town. Nopes, they weren't wanting to pay more either so they went off to look for another casting house to do it.

Everyone is squeezing someone in some way. I'm glad that the casting house was protective over this area on my behalf as well. Being overexposed and not being paid the justified cost would be quite salah. Even with TL's case, the car was a total wreck (must see pictures), the call man had the nerve to say, "This one can bikin balik'. Like yea right! Even in the sick bed, he is expected to bribe to speed up the process of paperwork with the police. TL decides firmly that he is going clean.

The fate of Malaysia, the exposure of corruption and close one eye syndrome. I really wonder at this juncture personally, am I under exposed or overexposed? If any, where is the exposure leaning me towards - for the better portrait or the negative gone bad?

*snap*

Labels:

0 Responses to “Exposure”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.